It’s Been Awhile!
Hi!! So, I procrastinated from this project for a very wide variety of excuses. The biggest one was that I wanted to blog our before and after pictures for the house.
Well… the time has come!! I am currently compiling our before photos and our after photos, and setting them up in a cute slideshow so that you can see all the work on the house in the past year.
But… while waiting for that milestone, what else happened? Here’s a quick list, but I want to write about all of these and more!
- We Moved in!
- We learned how to maintain a lawn & garden!
- Did makeup on lots of webseries & photoshoots!
- Kev played in Country Nation Gigs all around Southern California!
- Norah Jones & Florence + the Machine at the Hollywood Bowl
- Adventures on LA metro buses
- Wild Maps shows
- Richie West Band recording
- ShoeDazzle Softball Games game
- Sarah’s mom visited!!
- Joined a gym, & biked to USC
- Many many business trips and scientific research for SCEC!
- Grad school classes!
- Sam & Stephanie’s 1 year Anniversary!
- Kevin’s Mom’s Bday Party, with Live music!
- Kevin’s Dad’s Party that was not particularly about his Birthday but happened to be on the same weekend!
- Sarah starts doing karaoke with her Dazzling Cooworkers!
- Nate Miller Album Release Show!
- Kevin’s Pedal Steel on KCRW!! (thanks Jalinda!)
- Jalinda’s Album Release Show!
- First Circuit EP was printed!
- Annual Jenga Game at Thanksgiving in Santa Barbara!
- First Circuit went on tour! To Texas and back!
- Sarah did makeup on the gameshow LoveSong!
- Micah painted surprise paintings!
- Nate and Andrea got engaged!!!
- I started a garden with cilantro!
- Nate and Andrea asked to use our backyard!
- I tried to rent a belt sander!
- Jessica Erin lived in our guest house!
- Jeremy gutted our deck!
- Sarah and Natalie find seven Santas (well, 5 Santas, an elf, and a menorah) at a Hollywood bar!
- Kevin and I went to Maryland for Xmas, Indiana for a wedding, and NASHVILLE!!!
- Kevin and I LOVE NASHVILLE!!!!
- Jessica moved back to Nashville!
- January is dedicated 100% to our deck!
- We pay someone to take away all the trimmed garden overgrowth… and there are bricks underneath!!! Beautiful vintage bricks!
- Kevin Built a Deck!
- Nate and Andrea got married! And we danced on our deck!!!!!
- Jessica moved back to LA!
- We got an awesome renter for the spare room, the Dazzling Fahtima!
- Jesi moves back in too!
- Sarah’s Dad visited for NAMM! And I made him build a table!
- Adam comes over for a jam and some pancakes!
- Sarah auditions for and lands LBSC’s The Winter’s Tale! And for an Olive Garden Commercial!
- Sarah performs Shakespeare! You can kind of get what’s going on!
- Kevin is paid to play pedal steel while people line dance! And he’s AWESOME at it!
- Sarah is promoted to VIP Concierge at ShoeDazzle!
- Khalia is 25!
- Chris & Krissy got married too!
- …. And we’re back to learning how to mow the lawn.
You know… I don’t know if I can do any blog entries that will do these fun events justice, not this late. But hopefully you feel a little more up to speed.
Next up: House Pictures!!